You as a woman want to do body building ?

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Tricks of the Trade in Female Bodybuilding

I'm going to share with you some tricks of the trade in female bodybuilding. This is a tough sport for anyone, but it seems to be twice as tough for women since there really isn't the resources available, that the men have. I had to work twice hard when I started out because I really had no one to help me, no one to mentor and no books to read on the topic. I'm going to share a little bit about what I learned, so this should help you.

Do you squat and deadlift?

If not, than you should. Look around the gym the next time you're there and pick up on the men that are really thick and built. I guarantee they're either squatting or deadlifting. You know what I think you should do them, because they work. It has been shown in studies time and time again that these two exercises stimulate muscle growth everywhere on your body. That's a pretty good. Work your legs and get bigger arms. If you don't do these, you better start.

How's your diet?

If you're not going to dedicate the necessary time into your diet than you might as well quit now. Your diet will be the most important thing you follow and it needs to be done right. You have to start eating smaller meals more often, to keep a constant flow of nutrients coming into the body to handle the process of repairing muscle tissue. If you're not doing this, you won't have good results.

Iron Dolls is the only female bodybuilding guide I've ever had the chance to use. It's information was so good it allowed me to put on 5lbs of muscle in my first month.

Check out the Iron Dolls Review.

No comments: