You as a woman want to do body building ?

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Female Bodybuilding Diet Information

I'm going to take the time to share with you some of my female bodybuilding diet information that has helped me really succeed in this sport. I've been doing this for almost a decade now and I never had as much success as I have no until I really started to focus and put work into my diet. I learned the simple fact that your potential as a bodybuilder is only as good as your diet. Your workout can be the most sophisticated one in the world, but it's only going to be as effective as your diet.

Your number one goal with your diet is ensuring that there is enough nutrients coming into the body to meet the demand of muscle growth. Muscle growth happens when your protein synthesis is up. When you eat a good piece of meat, your synthesis will go up for around 2-4hrs and than come back down. I found that eating ever 2-3hrs can really give you a balance to this whole thing and allow you to maximize your muscle growth.

There is also a bonus effect to that strategy. When you eat every few hours, your metabolism will speed up. Metabolism is directly tied to your digestive system and when you're in a constant state of digestion, your metabolism will always be burning.

You should also take the time to learn the rolls of protein, carbs and fat. When you know this you can better tailor your meals to meet the demand of your day and maximize your results.

Iron Dolls is the first female bodybuilding ebook that was created. I've used the strategies within it, with great success and I highly recommend it.

Learn more at the Iron Dolls Review.

No comments: