You as a woman want to do body building ?

Monday, July 14, 2008

Smart Female Bodybuilding Strategies

I wanted to take the time to talk about some smart female bodybuilding techniques. This is a hard sport for anyone, but it is twice as hard for women. We don't have all this extra information available to us, so we're forced to figure it all out on our own. I started almost a decade ago and I learned through trial and error. I made a lot of mistakes, but I eventually learned. There is a lot of things that people do wrong and there are things people do right. I'm going to share with you the things that are right, so you can focus on them.

Squats and Deadlifts

These two exercises are the foundation that make up bodybuilding. I'm often surprised at how these two exercises are some of the most ignored ones. I hear the same mantra excuse. "I already have big legs", "I want to work my upper body". It's all just ignorant. The fact is that these two exercises have been shown to stimulate more stress in the body forcing all muscles to grow bigger, than any other ones out there. These are so important. People that do these exercises every single week, are by far bigger than all the other "wannabes" that avoid them.

Diet is Everything

Your diet is extremely important and if you're not planning out your daily eating than you're just playing with fire. By planning things out in advance, it's less likely an impulse will pull you away. It's often when we are trying to figure out what we should be eating, that we get frustrated and cheat. Planning is a mechanism for preventing cheating.

I'm currently offering a free womens bodybuilding course. If you're interested you can goto Free Womens Bodybuilding Course.

No comments: