You as a woman want to do body building ?

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Amateur Female Bodybuilding Tips

I'm going to share with you my amateur female bodybuilding tips that should help you become a more successful bodybuilder. This sport can be very fun, yet challenging and I want to help you increase your chances of success.

Compound vs. Isolated Exercises

Well, I'll first define each. A compound exercises is one that works multiple muscle groups at the same time. Examples of this would be deadlifts, squats and bench press. An isolated exercise is one that works only one or two muscle groups at the same time. Examples of this would be machine exercises, since they restrict movement in one direction.

Which is better? Compound, hands down. These types of exercises have been shown to stimulate more overall muscle growth than any other exercise. Some compound exercises have been shown to increase your overall testosterone production, making you an even more efficient muscle builder.

Full Body or Part of the Body

There are women out there that are insecure about parts of their body and most common one I hear is legs. "My legs are too big", so they don't even workout that area. The problem is that you're throwing potential out the window. Working your entire body is much better for stimulating overall muscle growth, than just working part of it. With a proper diet, you can do squats & deadlifts and see your legs go down in size.

These are my amateur female bodybuilding tips. I hope they help you on your journey to becoming a bodybuilder.

I'm currently offering a free womens bodybuilding course. If you're interested you can goto Free Womens Bodybuilding Course.

No comments: